Scenic communal bathrooms
Soak in the bath in a slow manner, relax, and get rid of the tiredness and sweat you had in the day. The status of crowdedness can be checked through “Bath Usage Status” on your room TV.
Opening hours 15：00〜1：00
Fuji room Reservation necessary
The hotel has a banquet room where guests can view the huge Isuzu plant against a backdrop of a magnificent Mount Fuji. The tables have leg room below, providing comfort to the guests during the banquet party. Our banquet fee is 4,400 JPY (incl. tax) per person for a party of at least 4 to 14. It is advised to make a reservation 2 weeks prior to the party date.
SAKURA cafe ＆ dining
Customers can enjoy meals at a big table in a spacious place. We await guests with a variety of food menus and drinks. Breakfast is served here as well.
Powdered detergent is available, free of charge. Guests can check the usage status through “Laundry Usage Status” on your room TV.
Opening hours 8：00〜22：00
The smoking room on the first floor is available 24 hours a day. Café customers can also use it.
* Except for the smoking rooms, PLAXA annex is entirely smoke free.
Opening hours 1st floor smoking room: Open 24 hours
How about resting in a relaxation room after soaking in a bath? A water server (SUNTORY’s mineral water) , a massage chair and manga comic books are available, all free of charge.
Vending machines, an ice maker, microwaves are also available.
Isuzu original sweets, tea and other merchandise goods are sold at the reception desk at PLAZA annex.
– All the areas including the guest rooms are non-smoking except for the smoking rooms located on the 1st, 4th and 6th floor.
– For security reasons, the front entrance is locked between 12:00 a.m. (at midnight) and 6:00 a.m.
– Guests cannot check their bags since there is no cloak in the hotel.
– PLAZA annex is not responsible for any accidents or thefts in the parking lot.
Q&A [Inside the hotel building]
- Do you have a microwave in a guest room?
- Not in a hotel room, but microwaves are available on the 4th and the 6th floor next to the vending machines.
- Do you have ice makers?
- The ice maker is available in the lobby of the communal bath on the 7th floor.
- Do you sell alcohol?
- There is a vending machine on each floor, but only the vending machines on the 2nd and the 5th floor sell alcohol.
- How many washing machines are there in the laundry rooms?
- One washing machine and one drying machine are available on the 3rd and the 5th floor.
- How many body washing places are there in a communal bath?
- There are three in the men’s bathroom and two in the women’s bathroom.
The usage status of the bathrooms can be checked on your room TV.
- Do you have towels available for guest use in the communal bathrooms?
- Please bring towels from your room because no towels are available in the communal bathrooms.
- Can babies in diapers use the communal bathrooms?
- Babies in diapers are not allowed to use the communal bathrooms.
- Can I use the women’s communal bathroom with my little son?
- In compliance with the Fujisawa city ordinance, mixed bathing is allowed for a parent and his/her opposite sex child under 10 years old.